Are you egg-cited?!
Our Annual Easter Egg Selfie Competition is BACK! Join in the fun, and the search, for our BIG EGGS from Tuesday, 5 April 2022 until Thursday, 14 April 2022. Here’s how it works:
- Every day, the Easter Bunny will sneak into Simbithi (don’t worry, we’ve cleared it with security) and move around our four BIG EGGS. There are two green eggs and two orange eggs.
- At any time, you’ll find two eggs on each half of our Estate (north and south).
- When you spot the egg, get creative! Take a photograph with it (or them, if you’re lucky enough to find two).
- E-mail your photo/s to firstname.lastname@example.org.
…and, this year, we have a special GOLDEN EGG <eek> that will pop up on special days, in very special locations. You’ll need to look extra hard to find it and, if you do…there might be a special surprise for you!
The best photo will be announced at our Grand Heron Easter Egg Hunt on 16 April 2022 (click here to register to attend) and will win a kilogram in Lindt chocolate bunnies!!
- Please do not move the egg. Please take your photograph wherever you find the egg.
- Please do not harm our plant or wildlife while taking your photograph.
- Please sanitise before and after you touch the egg.
For more information, e-mail email@example.com.