Trick or Treat: Let’s Get Spooky!
We are thrilled to get our Estate into the spooky spirit. This year’s Trick or Treat will take place on Saturday, 29 October 2022. Have you got your costumes ready? Alright, here’s how to join in the fun:
- If you would like to register your house as a Trick or Treat spot, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us on 073 156 1378 with your name and full address, by Thursday, 27 October 2022.
- If you would like to register your child/family to trick or treat, please e-mail email@example.com or WhatsApp us on 073 156 1378 with your children’s full names and ages. This is for security purposes, so we know who is registered to trick or treat.
- If you and your family would like to trick or treat, please consider having someone at your home to hand out treats, too.
- Trick or treating is for residents, only. If you have family or friends visiting, they are welcome to join but must be accompanied by a resident.
- All trick or treaters must be accompanied by an adult.
On Friday, 28 October 2022 all registered trick or treaters will be e-mailed a digital copy of a map of the Estate, where all registered homes will be marked with a bright, orange pumpkin.
Trick or treating takes place between 15:00 and 17:30, only. Please only approach homes that are tagged on the map.